Monday, May 28, 2012

Friend Makin’ Monday

I promise I’ll get to some decent posting soon. Yard sale went pretty well this weekend, still have a lot of organizing to do though and we’re still recovering from an incredibly busy and exhausting weekend.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: One or the Other

1. Shower or Bubble Bath?  Shower

2. Money or Power?  Money

3. Country Music or Rap? I’m totally a Country girl, love love love it, can’t stand rap even in the slightest, the only “music” I totally despise lol.

4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Oh gosh, absolutely cannot pick between these two, love them both.

5. Uniform  or Suit? Suit

6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

7. Beauty or Brains? Brains

8. Newspaper or Online News? Online

9. Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo

10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip Stick

11. Beach or Mountains? Beach, but love the mountains too as long as it’s not cold.

12. Talk or Text? Neither lol, hate both. In person talk or email for me, only use a phone when I have to or when it’s hubby or my Mom.

13.  CNN or Fox News? Don’t get either since I don’t live in the U.S. and don’t have cable, but when I did we watched Fox

14. Cake or Potato Chips? Don’t eat either now, but I can still make low carb cakes and have a couple VERY yummy ones I make….so I guess it’s cake lol.

15. Movies at home or at the theater?  At home, theatre is enjoyable but is too ridiculously expensive

16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore, can count on one hand how many times I’ve been in a bar in my life.

17. Rock or Pop? Rock

18. Manicure or Facial? Facial

19. Book or e-reader? definitely book!

20. Planes or Trains? Neither, but would take either if I had to, probably would prefer train though I’ve only been on one once when I was a kid.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, and Happy Memorial Day to my US friends!

Jolene

4 comments:

  1. Just popped over from FMM, great answers, although you can't go wrong really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from FMM! I feel the same way about rap. I just saw Thompson Square, Darius Rucker, and Lady A in concert a few weeks ago. My kinda party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, that sounds like a great concert!! I so miss going to concerts, but they are so expensive here(usually a "cheap" ticket is around $80 plus fees :( ). Definitely one thing I'm looking forward to enjoying more down the road when the kids are off on their own and we have money to ourselves LOL!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete