Monday, June 04, 2012

Friend Makin’ Monday

Sorry I just haven’t been in the blogging mood. I want to be posting more but I’m struggling right now and as usual for me I don’t know how to handle things. We’re planning on 2 or 3 days of camping next week, first time in 20 years I’ve been camping. Fortunately other than the camping fee and gas, both of which are not a lot because we only need a tent site and our car is really good on gas, it’s the closest thing to a “free” break we’re going to get. I’m hoping it will help clear my head so I can figure out what to do. Between the yard sale and selling some homeschool items we don’t need anymore we made more than enough to pay for the little camping trip without having to touch what little money I have to pay bills with. Of course I could really use that money to pay for food and bills, but I need to clear my head and sitting here day after day trying to figure out a solution is only leading me to my breaking point.

Anyway, as long as Friend Makin’ Monday’s are simple to do at least it’s a way for me to keep posting without too much thought for now. So here’s this weeks FMM:

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Quick and Easy

 

1. When is your birthday? June 15

2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?  omg, a letter? Like a real handwritten letter? Holy cow, it has to have been 25 years I’m sure! I’ve never been good at keeping in touch with people lol.

3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Eat, nothing. Drank coffee LOL.

4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live? Who knows, last concert was about 4 years ago, I’m sure it will be a very very long time before I can afford a concert Sad smile.  It will likely be someone Country though. If I could it would be either Brad Paisley or Garth Brooks who are both coming here next month for the Calgary Stampede, Garth Brooks sold out in seconds though Sad smile, so even if I had money I wouldn’t get to go to that one.

5. What is the last song you listened to? Honestly don’t know, usually only listen to music in the car.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Definitely Spanish, I learn some and then forget it because we don’t speak it, then learn some again and forget it again, been like with me for years. Would love to learn and make it stick.

7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? Better question would be what doesn’t, I think my pinky is feeling ok.

8. What’s your favorite sports team? Stewart-Haas Racing, loooove my Nascar. Next would be Calgary Flames.

9. How often do you watch the news? Lately, never.

10. Do you wear glasses? Yeah, everyone and everything is a blurry blob without them. Went years without them, can’t figure out how I managed to get by.

 

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday really early!!:) I won't remember otherwise.:)

    ReplyDelete